Hello Folks! I miss celebrating Halloween, All Saints Day, All Souls Day, (Kalag-Kalag in Bisaya) in the Philippines. My parents and I went to cemetery and brought flowers and candles to our beloved loved ones who rest in peace. Will attend mass and offer prayers for all our relatives who departed in life. That’s our practice in our family tradition every year.
We prepare also filipino delicacies like biko (sticky rice) and binignit. We traveled to celebrate Halloween in the province for family reunions and get together with our relatives.
The Leela Show Halloween Treat
TheLeelaShow will be giving $20, one winner, open internationally, send to paypal e gift card or Remitly Ph. For those who wants to join please read the Mechanics below:
* Follow TheLeelaShow Fb page http://www.facebook.com/officialtheleelashow
* Follow TheLeelaShow website at http://www.theleelashow.com
* Comment below #jointheleelashowhalloweentreat and tell me your favorite filipino halloween delicacies.
Raffle Draw will be announce at Theleelashow Fb page on November 1, 2018.
My favorite filipino snack delicacy
This is our simple biko recipe
Cooking in the province using wood and stone to balance the pan.
Boiling fresh coconut milk, from our coconut tree with brown sugar. This is how we cook our biko.
Fresh coconut milk
1. Cook first the sticky rice with water.
2. Boil the coconut milk and add the brown sugar. Mix together and stir constantly.
3. Wait till the coconut milk and sugar mixture will get thick and sticky add the sticky rice. Combine it together. Until the water evaporates and slow cook.
3. Ready to serve on your plate.
Yummy and Delicious Biko!
Happy Halloween Show!!!